At Cedar we put people first
We care and it shows. We pride ourselves on employing the leading minds in creative content and have offices in London, Hong Kong and Cape Town. What does it take to be a Cedar person? Talent, humanity and commitment – and a ‘Yes we can’ mentality our clients love. Sound like you? Then join us. We draw on the talents of the whole team, from the most junior to most senior, to deliver the exceptional. Together we produce fabulous multi-platform content with an unexpected twist – and always with a human touch.
But that’s enough about us. We’re not the point – you are.
Please look below for details of our current vacancies.
An exciting opportunity has opened up on the fast-paced Tesco account for a new member of the team. We are looking for a Designer to join us from 1st February 2017.
Expertise across the creative suite (particularly Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator),
Understanding of typography and layout,
Brimming with creative ideas.
Helping the Senior Art Editor, Alex Whitfield brainstorm ideas,
Create great content,
Organising shoots etc.
This will mainly be an office based job, with a view to shadowing shoots. Previous experience of digital is desirable, but not a must.
Please send your application to email@example.com with 'Designer Position, Tesco' in the subject line.
This is a rare opportunity to join the editorial team on the Eurostar account, including Metropolitan, the onboard title for Eurostar read by over 800,000 passengers per month. Based in Cedar's offices on the Strand, London, the editorial focus is on design, food, culture, fashion, travel and more. Would suit a versatile, enthusiastic and conscientious post-graduate candidate with a good eye for detail and relevant magazine, newspaper or digital experience who wants to branch out into the world of editorial.
• Organising, managing and budgeting the logistics of trips and itineraries for writers and photographers.
• Writing short pieces and boxouts for Metropolitan, and Eurostar.com when required, as well as offering editorial support for the senior editorial team, considering Eurostar’s multi-channel approach.
• Researching, fact checking and suggesting ideas relevant to English, French and Dutch audience.
• Liaising with PRs, contributors and the commercial team to produce the magazine.
• Assist in ensuring content is successfully executed across digital, social and print channels.
• Updating content calendars to reflect client business priorities, seasonal events and channel requirements.
• Assisting with adhoc requirements related to the Eurostar portfolio such as video transcripts and talent research.
• Keep on top of Eurostar and other travel news.
• Attend weekly team meetings to ensure up to date with all projects and opportunities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Fluent in French and English
• Travel journalism experience desirable
• Excellent writing skills
• Experience of working with brands
• Team player with enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
• Highly developed communication, literacy and presentation skills
• Ability to operate with speed, flexibility and creativity
• Ability to work under pressure and to deal with problems quickly and effectively
Please send your application to Barbara firstname.lastname@example.org with Editorial Assistant, Eurostar as the subject line.
Deadline for submissions: 1st January 2018
We are always interested in hearing from talented people, so if you’d like to work with us but there’s no suitable role at the moment, just drop us a line with your CV to: email@example.com