At Cedar we put people first
We care and it shows. We pride ourselves on employing the leading minds in creative content and have offices in London, Hong Kong and Cape Town. What does it take to be a Cedar person? Talent, humanity and commitment – and a ‘Yes we can’ mentality our clients love. Sound like you? Then join us. We draw on the talents of the whole team, from the most junior to most senior, to deliver the exceptional. Together we produce fabulous multi-platform content with an unexpected twist – and always with a human touch.
But that’s enough about us. We’re not the point – you are.
Please look below for details of our current vacancies.
Iberia media is a team of self-driven individuals who look after the advertising of the on board media platforms for the Spanish national carrier, Iberia. The team’s main asset is to find advertisers which have the potential to reach Iberia passengers through the different platforms such us: inflight magazines, Iberia’s website, boarding passes, on board screens or experiential campaigns in the airport lounges and on board the planes. If you think you’ve got what it takes to support our sales and new business growth then we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a tenacious, ambitious sales executive to join our thriving team to identify, nurture and secure new clients as well as grow an existing sales remit. Native in Spanish and based either in London or Madrid the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be confident speaking on the telephone. You will work with members of the team in delivering the sales target across a range of media assets delivered by the business. Experience of working within a sales team and a track record of identifying and helping to secure new business in a B2B environment is preferred. You will be spending time on the telephone and we estimate that outbound calls will be about 70% of the working day. There may be occasional need to travel abroad to visit clients. It’s a sales role that’s varied and would suit someone who enjoys sales and is passionate about the airline industry.
• Native Spanish
• Proficiency in English
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Great rapport with people
• Customer satisfaction driven
• Confident speaking on the telephone
• Strong commercial awareness
• High level of initiative and a good team player
• Excellent organisational skills
• An outgoing personality
• Confidence in your own abilities
• A high degree of self-motivation
• A passion for selling and relationship building
• Resilience and persistence
• Results orientated
• Previous experience in a sales or business development environment is preferred
• Experience of telesales is desirable
• Evidence of lots of effective client communication and handling across multiple communication channels
• Experience of working with a CRM system to manage prospect contact and pipeline
• Making outbound calls to prospects
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Creating new business proposals
• Communicating internally to brief colleagues on opportunities and pipeline status
• Updating and managing sales and marketing reports
• Maintaining accurate records on our CRM system
• Supporting business development through active lead nurturing and developing prospect relationships
• Handling and directing sales enquiries
Salary based on experience + performance based commission
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always interested in hearing from talented people, so if you’d like to work with us but there’s no suitable role at the moment, just drop us a line with your CV to: email@example.com
At Cedar, we have an underlying belief that our services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Race, Religion or Belief or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating, creative and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for our clients' businesses.